ENHANCE YOUR LUNG HEALTH WITH PLANTAIN TINCTURE
Plantain is a herb known for its therapeutic healing properties for respiratory and gastrointestinal diseases. Its high mucilage content soothes, softens, and hydrates the respiratory system. Enhance lung health; alleviate respiratory inflammation; treat Chronic Pulmonary Obstructive Disease (COPD) or asthma, wheezing, bronchitis, dry coughs, and sore throats.
Its prebiotic properties help ease digestive issues like diarrhea, gastritis, colitis, and leaky gut; soothe mucous membranes; and boost immunity. Take daily to relieve your respiratory and gastrointestinal systems.
- Canadian-grown, regenerative organic Plantago major (Broadleaf Plantain) leaves.
- Distilled Yukon mountain-spring water, and Certified organic ethanol alcohol.
- Shake well before use.
- 2.0-3.0mL, 3 times daily. Children: 0.5-1.5mL, 3 times daily.
- Take Plantain with water on an empty stomach. We suggest first thing in the morning as the blood will absorb the extract quicker and will improve results.
- Avoid taking Plantain tincture within 30 minutes of taking caffeine as it reduces efficacy.
- 50mL and 100mL bottles come with graduated droppers.
- 250mL and 500mL bottles come with screw caps only. If you would like to add a complimentary empty 50mL bottle for dosing, please note this in your "Special instructions for seller" at checkout.
DID YOU KNOW? Broadleaf Plantain (Plantago major) is native to many parts of Europe, northern and central Asia, and has been used by natural healers and indigenous people for centuries to heal respiratory issues. More recently, studies show Plantain's inflammatory characteristics are helping to treat several respiratory illnesses, including COPD or asthma. Research indicates it may stop, and in some cases, even reverse asthma. See our articles on Plantain in the Knowledge Centre.
Cautions & Warnings:
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
- Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are: pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you have allergies to plants in the Plantaginaceae (plantains) family.
Values & Dietary Considerations: Wilderland's Plantain is Universal. This means every drop is:
- Canadian-grown and Regenerative Organic
- Non-GMO (Non-Biofortified)
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Strength: 1mL=1:4, QCE 250mg/mL
Active Constituents: The active bioconstituents of Plantain include iridoid glycosides, flavonoids, tannins, phenylethanoid; oleanilic, chlorogenic and silicic acids; and is high in minerals (zinc, potassium, iron) and vitamins (A, C and K).