STRENGTHEN YOUR UTERUS WITH RASPBERRY LEAF TINCTURE
With its many benefits for women's health, it is no wonder that Raspberry Leaf has been used as a remedy throughout history.
Primarily used in the last 8-10 weeks of pregnancy to strengthen and tone the uterus in preparation for childbirth, this simple plant has much to offer.
Raspberry Leaf has been used in medicine since ancient times to strengthen and tone the uterine wall.
By strengthening the uterus, it is known to help treat uterine cramping, menstrual cramping, and nausea during menstruation.
Raspberry Leaf may also increase the chance of embryo implantation, reduce the chance of early miscarriage, strengthen contractions, shorten the length of labour, reduce postpartum bleeding, and reduce the flow of heavy periods.
In addition to its uterine support, Raspberry Leaf is also a known antioxidant and anti-inflammatory herb, which means it helps to cleanse and detoxify the body.
Studies on the metabolisation of raspberry leaves have demonstrated many other health-boosting properties, which include its ability to reduce fever, enhance and fortify breast milk production, relieve diarrhea, strengthen the heart cells, and support neuroprotectivity.
- Canadian-grown, regenerative organic Rubus ideaus (Red Raspberry) leaves.
- Distilled Yukon mountain-spring water, and Certified organic ethanol alcohol.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults: 1.7-2.0mL, 3 times daily.
- Take Raspberry Leaf with water on an empty stomach. We suggest first thing in the morning as the blood will absorb the extract quicker and will improve results.
- Avoid taking Raspberry Leaf tincture within 30 minutes of taking caffeine as it reduces efficacy.
- 100mL bottles come with graduated droppers.
- 250mL bottles come with screw caps only. If you would like to add a complimentary empty 50mL bottle for dosing, please note this in your "Special instructions for seller" at checkout.
DID YOU KNOW? Raspberry Leaf has been used for centuries by many cultures. The leaves contain fragarine – an alkaloid that helps tone and strengthen the muscles of the pelvic region, including the uterus. Fragarine can also help regulate the menstrual cycle to prepare the uterus for conception. The high mineral and vitamin content is known to be beneficial in aiding new mothers to produce plentiful nourishing breast milk.
Cautions & Warnings:
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
- Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are: pregnant or breastfeeding; diabetic; or if you have a hormone-sensitive condition such as breast, uterine, or ovarian cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids.
- Do not use if you have allergies to plants in the Rosaceae (rose) family; or if you have a history of sudden labour; inflammation or ulceration of the gastrointestinal tract or if you have iron-deficiency anemia.
Values & Dietary Considerations: Wilderland's Raspberry Leaf is Universal. This means every drop is:
- Canadian-grown and Regenerative Organic
- Non-GMO (Non-Biofortified)
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Strength: 1mL=1:6, QCE 167mg/mL
Active Constituents: Raspberry leaves may be considered an alternative source of bioactives including tannins, phenolic acids and esters, flavinoids, anthocyanins, and procyanidins and minerals. The leaves are one of the richest sources of chlorogenic acid and contain a wide range of active constituents including saponins, triterpenes, flavonoids, amino acids, and many other naturally occurring chemical groups.