CLEANSE YOUR LIVER AND IMPROVE DIGESTION WITH DUAL-EXTRACTED TURKEY TAIL MUSHROOM TINCTURE
As one of the most widely researched functional mushrooms, Turkey tail cleanses the liver, improves digestion, and deeply supports your immune system. As an antioxidant-rich, prebiotic mushroom, Turkey tail is known to cleanse and detoxify the liver; restore the GI tract microbiome and improve gut-bacterial balance. Take daily to maintain a healthy liver, balance your digestive microbiome, and boost your immunity.
Our Dual-Extraction Tincturing Process:
Our organic, premium mushroom tincture is grown on-site and created through a double extraction technique involving a full lunar-cycle alcohol soak followed by a hot water decoction. This dual extraction process is done for optimal extraction of both alcohol-soluble and water-soluble constituents. In other words, maximal extraction of available mushroom medicine.
Why buy Turkey tail dual extracted tinctures instead of powders?
Just because it says Turkey tail on the bottle, doesn't mean you're getting the medicine you paid for. Tukey tail mushroom powders, capsules, and tablets saturate the market simply because they are cheap to manufacture. Only dual-extracted tinctures have the power to offer both alcohol and water-soluble medicine.
- Canadian-grown, organic Trametes versicolor (Turkey tail) fruiting body.
- Distilled Yukon mountain-spring water, and Certified organic ethanol alcohol.
- Shake well before use.
- 1.5-3.0mL, 3 times daily.
- Take Turkey tail with water on an empty stomach. We suggest first thing in the morning as the blood will absorb the extract quicker and will improve results.
- Avoid taking Turkey tail tincture within 30 minutes of taking caffeine as it reduces efficacy.
- 100mL bottles come with graduated droppers.
- 250mL and 500mL bottles come with screw caps only. If you would like to add a complimentary empty 50mL bottle for dosing, please note this in your "Special instructions for seller" at checkout.
DID YOU KNOW? Turkey tail is one of the most-studied functional mushrooms and is prized for its superior immunostimulant and cleansing support. Turkey tail have concentrated production of beta glucans which has antimicrobial, anticancer, anti-diabetic, and anti-hypercholesterolemic (controls cholesterol levels) properties in countless clinical trials. This powerful functional mushroom offers daily support for healthy liver function through aiding your body's natural cleansing processes while providing natural antioxidant support. Polysaccharopeptide (PSP) and polysaccharide-K (PSK), which are active constituents in Turkey tail, appear to inhibit the growth of cancer cells
Cautions & Warnings:
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
- Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; diabetic; or taking anti-diabetic, anti-estrogen, or chemotherapy medications.
- Do not use if you have allergies to mushrooms, or fungi in the Tramete family.
Values & Dietary Considerations: Wilderland's Lion's Mane is Universal. This means every drop is:
- Organic & Sustainably-grown
- Non-GMO (Non-Biofortified)
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Strength: 1mL=1:4, QCE 250mg/mL
Active Constituents: The main bioactive compounds of fruiting bodies of Turkey tail are polysaccharopeptides, namely, polysaccharide peptide (PSP) and polysaccharide krestin (PSK) which are known to be immuno-modulating stimulants. Turkey tail contains 38 phenolic flavonoid compounds (flavones, flavonols, flavanone, flavanols, biflavonoids, isoflavonoids) as well as hydroxy cinnamic acids. It also contains carbohydrates, and valuable proteins, amino acids, and minerals.